A Detailed Study of Association CEO Compensation
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting association and nonprofit compensation studies, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for chief staff executives at associations across the country. Customers who purchase the 2017 Association CEO Compensation Report will also be eligible to receive a Custom Benchmark Report. This highly customized compensation analysis would cost thousands of dollars if you were to hire a compensation consultant but comes to you FREE if you choose to purchase the full report.
This CEO and Executive Director specific report will help you:
- Determine how your association's executive compensation compares with others
- Provide hard data to support decisions pertaining to:
- Supplemental benefits
- Healthcare plans
- Retirement and life insurance plans
- PTO and bonuses
- Employment contracts and what to expect from the hiring process
What does the full report include?
- Analysis of over 2,000 associations' benefits and compensation practices nationwide
- Compensation data and demographic benchmarks for thousands of trade and professional associations
- A detailed executive benefits section, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, retirement, and life/disability insurance information for both the CEO and their dependents.
- A detailed breakdown of executive leave policies, including both PTO and unpaid leave options.
- Analyses of numerous travel and supplemental CEO benefits.
- A comprehensive compensation section, including:
- A deep-dive into CEO employment contract details and what to expect from the hiring process.
- Information on what types of compensation other association CEOs receive, including salaries from subsidiaries and foundations, deferred compensation, and non-taxable benefits in addition to variable compensation and base salaries.
- Analyses of Board of Directors practices not found anywhere else:
- Detailed information on board member compensation practices.
- Analyses of association Board of Directors executive decision-making power.
- CEO compensation data sorted and comparable by type of association, including:
- Over 20 industries
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
The Association CEO Compensation Report gives association executives, association Board members, recruitment firms and HR professionals
the knowledge of how competitive salaries are for top executives.
Bonus! Find out how your CEO compensation compares to industry peers!
When you participate in and purchase the 2017 Association CEO Compensation Report, you'll be sent a form asking additional questions about your association. After completing the form, send it back to Association TRENDS and we'll conduct state-of-the-art statistical analysis to create your custom benchmark report, which will be sent to you within two weeks. You will receive a PDF indicating the median pay and the middle 50% pay range for your position based upon the information you've supplied.
This high customized compensation analysis would cost thousands of dollars if you were to hire a compensation consultant but comes to you FREE if you choose to purchase the full report.
This personalized report will give a perspective how your organization ranks amongst industry peers.
Association Industry Breakouts:
- Business and Human Resources
- Communication, Printing and Publishing
- Finance, Banking, Insurance and Real Estate
- Food, Hospitality, Entertainment and Tourism
- General Merchandise, Advertising and Sales
- Manufacturing and Machinery
- Natural Resources and Energy
- Public, Special Interest, Humanitarian and Religious
- Recreation, Leisure, Sports And Athletics
- Science, Social Science and Technical
This necessary tool for CEOs and Executive Directors is key when negotiating current and future executive compensation packages. With the Association CEO Compensation Report, you'll learn:
- Is your salary is competitive within your benchmarked peer group?
- What supplemental compensation could make the position more attractive to potential hires?
- What benefits are frequently included in a compensation package for executives?
- What is the median executive salary for your specific demographic information?
- Information on competitive compensation contracts, severance pay and the scope of power for an executive.
Custom Compensation Benchmark Report
When you purchase the Association CEO Compensation Report, you'll be sent a form asking additional questions about your association. After you complete the form, we'll conduct state-of-the-art statistical analysis to create your custom benchmark report, which will be sent to you within two weeks. You will receive a letter indicating the median pay and the middle 50% pay range for your position based upon the information you've supplied.
This highly customized compensation analysis would cost thousands of dollars if you were to hire a compensation consultant but comes to you FREE when you purchase the Association CEO Compensation Report!
Purchase the Association CEO Compensation Report to access the most comprehensive analysis of association executive compensation & benefits.
Looking for more in-depth salary analysis? View over 117 nonprofit positions here.